- 00:00 – Introduction
- 6:30 Free for All (New Year’s Eve: Eastern Time vs. Central Time)
- 16:10 – Main Topic (Why America Is Losing Its Mind: We’ve Forgotten What Government Is For)
In episode ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY-FOUR Wade and Mike team up again. This is the ninth episode in our series entitled “Why America Is Losing Its Mind.” The guys explore government–what it’s for and what it’s not for; what we should look to it for and what we should not expect of it. We hope you will enjoy it.
If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe, rate, and review us on the following sites and apps:
You can also like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter and Instagram. You can also follow our Telegram Channel, where we post our new episodes as well as other content that we think you might enjoy. And, of course, share us with a friend or two!
Thanks for listening!
Attributions for Music and Image used in this Episode:
- “The Last One” by Jahzzar is licensed under an Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 International License.
- “Gib laut” by Dirk Becker is licensed under an Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives (aka Music Sharing) 3.0 International License.
- “Whistling Down the Road” by Silent Partner.
- “Not Drunk” by The Joy Drops is licensed under an Attribution 4.0 International License.