- 00:00 – Introduction
- 7:00 – Free for All (Favorite Things about Lent)
- 28:00 – Main Topic (Why a Lutheran College Like WLC?)
In episode ONE HUNDRED AND SEVENTY-SIX, Wade, Jason, and Greg discuss the place and role of a college like WLC in higher ed. With so many schools out there, what need is there for one such as ours? Greg brings his perspective as a campus pastor for seven years now, Jason provides the fresh voice of a n00b, and Wade speaks from eight years of experience teaching theology, history, and philosophy. As you can probably tell from the length of the episode, Mike couldn’t join us, and things got a little out of hand. Along the way, we also manage to talk Lent, druthers, Jason’s dashing fashion as of late, Moroccan vanilla, whiskey barrels, and autographed canoe paddles. We really enjoyed the discussion, and we hope you do, too!
If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe, rate, and review us on the following sites and apps:
You can also like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter and Instagram. You can also follow our Telegram Channel, where we post our new episodes as well as other content that we think you might enjoy. And, of course, share us with a friend or two!
Thanks for listening!
Attributions for Music and Image used in this Episode:
- “The Last One” by Jahzzar is licensed under an Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 International License.
- “Gib laut” by Dirk Becker is licensed under an Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives (aka Music Sharing) 3.0 International License.
- “Whistling Down the Road” by Silent Partner.
- “Not Drunk” by The Joy Drops is licensed under an Attribution 4.0 International License.