- 00:00 – Introduction
- 5:45 – Free for All (Best and Worst Things We’ve Rigged)
- 16:15 – Main Topic (Christian Funerals)
In episode ONE HUNDRED AND SEVENTY-FIVE, Wade and Mike, and Jason, discuss funerals in generally and especially Christian funerals. What’s the purpose of a funeral? Why have humans since their earliest days had rituals concerning the dead? How are Christian funerals different, and how are they done well? How have Christian funerals shaped us and our ministries? We hope you enjoy the discussion. For the free-for-all, we discuss our best and worst quick fixes, as a result of an unfortunate run-in Wade had with a toilet that assaulted him. Also, Jason takes his first stab at an intro. Feel free to rate him/judge him.
If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe, rate, and review us on the following sites and apps:
You can also like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter and Instagram. You can also follow our Telegram Channel, where we post our new episodes as well as other content that we think you might enjoy. And, of course, share us with a friend or two!
Thanks for listening!
Attributions for Music and Image used in this Episode:
- “The Last One” by Jahzzar is licensed under an Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 International License.
- “Gib laut” by Dirk Becker is licensed under an Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives (aka Music Sharing) 3.0 International License.
- “Whistling Down the Road” by Silent Partner.
- “Not Drunk” by The Joy Drops is licensed under an Attribution 4.0 International License.