- 00:00 – Introduction
- 5:40 – Free for All (What Did You Enjoy as a Kid that Seems Stupid Now, but You Still Have Nostalgia?)
- 16:55 – Main Topic (Is the West Becoming Pagan Again?)
In episode ONE HUNDRED AND SEVENTY-FOUR, Wade and Mike discuss an article by Christopher Caldwell entitled “Is the West Becoming Pagan Again?” from the New York Times as a jumping-off point for a broader conversation. We hope you enjoy it.
If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe, rate, and review us on the following sites and apps:
You can also like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter and Instagram. You can also follow our Telegram Channel, where we post our new episodes as well as other content that we think you might enjoy. And, of course, share us with a friend or two!
Thanks for listening!
Attributions for Music and Image used in this Episode:
- “The Last One” by Jahzzar is licensed under an Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 International License.
- “Gib laut” by Dirk Becker is licensed under an Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives (aka Music Sharing) 3.0 International License.
- “Whistling Down the Road” by Silent Partner.
- “Not Drunk” by The Joy Drops is licensed under an Attribution 4.0 International License.