- 00:00 – Introduction
- 0:00 – Free for All (No Free for All)
- 13:00 – Main Topic (Why Genesis?)
In episode ONE HUNDRED AND EIGHTY-ONE, Wade and Jason (Mike should know better by now than to leave us unattended) discuss Genesis. Why was it written? Why has the Christian Church emphasized it? Why is it harder to get around its content than we might think? Why is it such a fruitful book for study still today, for knowing God, our neighbor, our world, and our selves better? We hope you enjoy the conversation!
If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe, rate, and review us on the following sites and apps:
You can also like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter and Instagram. You can also follow our Telegram Channel, where we post our new episodes as well as other content that we think you might enjoy. And, of course, share us with a friend or two!
Thanks for listening!
Attributions for Music and Image used in this Episode:
- “The Last One” by Jahzzar is licensed under an Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 International License.
- “Gib laut” by Dirk Becker is licensed under an Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives (aka Music Sharing) 3.0 International License.
- “Whistling Down the Road” by Silent Partner.
- “Not Drunk” by The Joy Drops is licensed under an Attribution 4.0 International License.