Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:16:29 — 105.0MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More
- 00:00 – Introduction
- 00:00 – Free-for-All (No Free-for-All)
- 06:15 – Main Topic (The Guys Dig Francis’ New Apostolic Letter)
In episode TWO HUNDRED AND ONE, Wade and Mike continue our discussion regarding recent debates about the Roman Mass between advocates for the TLM (Traditional/Tridentine Latin Mass) and the Novus Ordo (the Roman Mass in the vernacular after Vatican II). They begin to delve deeper into some of the recent writings issued and measures taken by Pope Francis in this regard, and they like them more than you might expect, especially Francis’ recent apostolic letter on the liturgy (Desiderio desideravi). We hope you enjoy the episode!
We are grateful to the 1517 podcasting network. If you haven’t done so yet, make sure to go check out all of the great podcasts they have to offer, as well as the other wonderful content at 1517.org.
If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe, rate, and review us on the following sites and apps:
You can also like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter and Instagram. You can also follow our Telegram Channel, where we post our new episodes as well as other content that we think you might enjoy. And, of course, share us with a friend or two!
If you’d like to contact us we can be reached at podcast@LetTheBirdFly.com, or visit our website at www.LetTheBirdFly.com.
Thanks for listening!
Attributions for Music and Image used in this Episode:
- “The Last One” by Jahzzar is licensed under an Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 International License.
- “Gib laut” by Dirk Becker is licensed under an Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives (aka Music Sharing) 3.0 International License.
- “Whistling Down the Road” by Silent Partner.
- “Not Drunk” by The Joy Drops is licensed under an Attribution 4.0 International License.