Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 54:23 — 74.7MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More
- 00:00 – Introduction
- 00:00 – Free-for-All (No Free-for-All)
- 14:30 – Main Topic (The Bennett Law and Language)
In episode TWO HUNDRED AND TWENTY-SEVEN, Mike, Jason, and Wade discuss the Bennett Law, when confessional Lutherans teamed up with the Roman Catholics in Wisconsin to vote out the Republicans over the use of English in schools. Wade recently presented on the topic for the Milwaukee County Historical Society and we thought it could make a fun episode or two. We hope you enjoy it!
We are grateful to the 1517 podcasting network. If you haven’t done so yet, make sure to go check out all of the great podcasts they have to offer, as well as the other wonderful content at 1517.org.
If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe, rate, and review us on the following sites and apps:
You can also like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter and Instagram. You can also follow our Telegram Channel, where we post our new episodes as well as other content that we think you might enjoy. And, of course, share us with a friend or two!
If you’d like to contact us we can be reached at podcast@LetTheBirdFly.com, or visit our website at www.LetTheBirdFly.com.
Thanks for listening!
Attributions for Music and Image used in this Episode:
- “The Last One” by Jahzzar is licensed under an Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 International License.
- “Gib laut” by Dirk Becker is licensed under an Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives (aka Music Sharing) 3.0 International License.
- “Whistling Down the Road” by Silent Partner.
- “Not Drunk” by The Joy Drops is licensed under an Attribution 4.0 International License.